Just missed a great deal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Dickenson

Reaction score
In the Seattle Craigslist there was a Mark II B rebuilt by mesa boogie in 1997 with paperwork for 400 bucks. I don't need another boogie but for 400 bucks I could've made an exception. Day late dollar short is the story of my life. :(

Vigo1999 said:
vertigo_ said:
Day late dollar short is the story of my life.

LOL...thats the story for everyone:) Craig'slist made life of deal seekers full of lamenting.

unless they have the money at the right time . . . :wink:

there had been few occasions when I had the money, but still got beat by someone.

vertigo_ said:
Vigo1999 said:
vertigo_ said:
LOL...thats the story for everyone:) Craig'slist made life of deal seekers full of lamenting.

unless they have the money at the right time . . . :wink:

there had been few occasions when I had the money, but still got beat by someone.

sorry :oops: but yes, its not every time that you'll make a good deal. i remember a time i've lost a deal on the bay for 0.05. needless to say i got pissed!!!

I have the first Mark 2C(fully loaded)built that I purchased on 1 Oct 1983. It only has about 50 hours on it with the origninal tubes. I'm thinking of selling it as I've been into high-end audio for the last 17 years and I barely play anymore.
It's been said that Mesa has never recovered the tone on subsequent amps that they had with the Mk2.
It has never been serviced and has only been out of the house less than ten times in almost 24 years.

tabl10S said:
I have the first Mark 2C(fully loaded)built that I purchased on 1 Oct 1983. It only has about 50 hours on it with the origninal tubes. I'm thinking of selling it as I've been into high-end audio for the last 17 years and I barely play anymore.
It's been said that Mesa has never recovered the tone on subsequent amps that they had with the Mk2.
It has never been serviced and has only been out of the house less than ten times in almost 24 years.

If you're selling that give me a heads up.

I forgot to mention that it still has all the original tubes and EV speaker but I lost the footswitch which was junk anyway.

i've lost one for 25$??!!!? on ebay because the refresh function didn't work well on my computer... that day i almost cry. Lets be patient for the next deal...

I've got great deals and watched them pass by. At least I am not in debt or need of anything so I can definitely use what I have.

Nowadays I don't even buy things to keep but more so to just try and make an educated opinion on (like with the DR and RK that I decided were not for me). As long as I break even I am happy.

Greg

Latest posts

Back