just bought a studio series head,but what type????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klemo

Reaction score
hello
brand new member from norway,27 yrs old
just got my first mesa head with 1x12 cab:) just love the sound
from being a faithfully vox ac30 user,i`ve now switched to mesa,found this forum googling around the net

I have some questions i`ve hoped you mesa gurues could help me with??
after googling around on pics,and different sites i can not find anything that looks similar to mine,it says studio series on the front but all i can find is about the studio.22 combo,i believe it`s the same amp in a different package,but i`m not sure
Love the sound of this amp so it`s not a big thing ,but would be fun to know a little bit more about it.
the serial number is ss979

Bilde0031.jpg

16052009871.jpg

16052009870.jpg

16052009868.jpg

all help would be useful and appreciated

thanks

Hi thats a great buy, i have a mark 3 purple stripe with the same black tolex and wicker finnish....VERY COOOL. and the matching cab is sweet. What you have is the studio 22 head, the 22+ had an extra lead master knob after the master and also the on/off and standby toggle switches were black plastic as opposed to the metal ones on yours. The amp is rated at 22 watts and has an excellent lead channel ( i,ve just bought the 50 watt version of your head on e bay)

You have a very early studio .22 combo (converted to a head by someone) because it has the metal switches and no studio .22 markings on the front which the later ones had.

Back