June 1st before the Road King series II are available??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I posted this in a different thread, but I'll start it's own little thred:

I just got back from my local boogie dealer where I asked about the series II RK. They called Boogie while I was standing there and was told that they wont be available until June 1st, but may possibly be available sooner if things keep progressing like they are and said to check back in mid May :cry: .

I'm gonna blow up from all the GAS I'll have aquired by then :!: I may see if I can go ahead and put in an order for one as long as I don't have to sell my amp until the series II gets in.

They did ask if I had one on back order, I said no so I don't know why they asked?? Maybe they are shipping out all the back ordered ones first and then going to the new orders starting June 1st? I sure hope so for some of you guys that have been waiting for over 6 months.

Do you also reckon with the idea that the first ship of series 2 probably has some "beginner errors" I don't know the term but I mean that murphy's law always kick in where you least expect it. I'm saying, I hope you're really gas steady =)

chennie said:
Do you also reckon with the idea that the first ship of series 2 probably has some "beginner errors" I don't know the term but I mean that murphy's law always kick in where you least expect it. I'm saying, I hope you're really gas steady =)

super unlikely, because its intended to be a refined version of the current one. As with anything, there may be some new quirks that many may find undesirable.

I got a call from a friend of mine in Nashville and he knows I have the RK and he said he just ordered his series II and it should be here in April. So, I called Boogie personally and spoke to Michael Wolfe and he said what they're doing is within the next 2-3 weeks they're shipping out all the back orders, then if you've placed an order recently up until basically the end of this week, then you'll be in the 2nd wave of shipments and should get your amp sometime in April. He said they do production for 10 weeks, then they ship out at the end of the production period and start production again after all the amps are shipped off. He said if I wait until the June to order my amp, it will probably be August or September before I got my amp. He said he remembers talking to the guy at my store about that a few hours ago and said he told him if I put an order in soon, I'd get it in April but that didn't get relayed to me. Makes me want to order from a different dealer, too band the next nearest dealer is over 100 miles away.

Oh man, I ordered in July......

I found out today my ETA is February 13th............. I sure hope I have a
"Series II" emblazend somewhere on mine when it finally does get here....

I can hardly wait........ anymore than I've already been waiting :? ............ but it'll be worth it..... 8)
I hope.

No, I spoke to Michael Wolfe on the phone and asked him and he said they are completely different circuit boards and components inside so they cannot be updated.

Peace said:
Oh man, I ordered in July......

I found out today my ETA is February 13th............. I sure hope I have a
"Series II" emblazend somewhere on mine when it finally does get here....

I can hardly wait........ anymore than I've already been waiting :? ............ but it'll be worth it..... 8)
I hope.

From what I was told, yours should be a Series II RK :D , all the orders that have been placed since April of last year are being filled with the new series II since they are no longer shipping any series I RK's.

Back