It's here!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesadude

Reaction score
Just picked up my Mark Five. Here are some preliminary pix:

MKV_1.jpg

MKV_2.jpg

MKV_4.jpg

MKV_6.jpg

Cool, eh?
Now, to go and work it out...

MeZadude 8)

Oh yeah, HELLS YEAH! Soon as you can, please tear yourself away and let us know how ya like it!

Sounds great. Very reminscent of the MKIIc/MKIV & Roadking, with a smattering of Lone Star. Sweet. I've set it up with the controls how I normally like them on Mesa amps. Got the hang of the sound tweaking within 5 minutes. I like the wide cabinet. Offers a little more tone. Have never had one of them before, only the narrow type.

Have 2 rehearsals this week, tomorrow with one band and Wednesday with another. Can't wait to try it live!

MeZa 8)

SWEET!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you and jealous! You pick that up from Zone Music? Thats were I got my RKII. :lol: I heard them talking about "the Mark V's are coming, the Mark V's are coming!!!" over the weekend :D Congrats bro!

MetalMatt said:
SWEET!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you and jealous! You pick that up from Zone Music? Thats were I got my RKII. :lol: I heard them talking about "the Mark V's are coming, the Mark V's are coming!!!" over the weekend :D Congrats bro!

Yeah, ordered it through Zone back in January. Frank helped me unpack it and fire it up to make sure things were in working order before I left the store. I think he was more stoked about it than I was! Great folks, Zone!

MeZadude 8)

this is the first time I've admitted on this board (or any other amp forum)
that I'm somewhat jealous and I wish I had the time and money right now!

crank that ***** up and record some metal and jazz/fusion man!

Congrats to your new family member. what's her name? :)

oh yea, clips?

Also, they changed it from Tweed power to Variac power on the power switch!!!

Gizzorge said:
Also, they changed it from Tweed power to Variac power on the power switch!!!

There is still a Tweed setting on channel one. But, it was really always a Variac on the main switch anyway.

And, yes, the slide-on casters are included. I just slipped them on.

MeZa 8)

Oh man I have a few antsy days to wait till mine gets to Texas from Mesa Hollywood. Hopefully by 5-9 the latest!!!!

Did the Mark V come with a manual?

And if so, is it identical to the one on the site?

Back