is the new LSC available yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG L

Reaction score
Haven't been on this forum in a bit. Just wondering if the new LSC with the 10watt option is out and available to buy yet? Sorry if this has been covered already! i checked a few pages back and didn't see any commentary. Thanks!

Yes. My local dealer - Magdon Music in Olyphant, PA has a couple in stock. I think these came out a few months ago.

Maury

ThunderMonkey said:
Give us some reviews after you get it then, K?

Welcome to the Board and it's GREAT to see another Monkey over here !

No throwing....... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome and will post review! :)

What's the verdict? You guy's like your new LSC's? How's that 10w setting? Probably stupid questions... :roll:

I went to my local dealer last Thursday and he had a new LSC 1x12 there. I messed with it for about 10min total before I bought it and ran home.

The new 10w setting is absolutely fantastic! In no time a tall I dialed in a sweet, tight crunch a La Allman Bros at a volume that could barely be heard outside the room it was in. Dime the Drive and you have Clapton a La Cream.

At this point, This is the only amp I will be using for a very long time.

Wayne

I said I would post a review of sorts, but it is clear that it is going to take more than two weeks to get through it all, but here it is after 14 days, 2 gigs and a couple of reheasals!

This amp is amazing and the 10w setting very cool especially when pushed hard. The reverb is absolutely beautiful, i've not heard anything like it before.

I've played a couple of gigs and so far have got everything from crystal cleans to BB King to U2 (Vertigo) and so much in between. The only thing I am struggling with is getting hi drive and sustain on my strat (neck pick up) without the bottom end being really woolly, but I know that this is just a matter of time, and more tweaking will reveal the tone :) I am aiming for 90's Clapton lead tone - Journeyman album (Pretending etc)

I played an outside gig with this amp only 4 hours after getting it, so had barely dialled anything in outside the settings provided in the manual, and got 3 guitarists that I didn't know come up to me saying they loved the tone from my amp.. I can't remember the last time one did that, never mind 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only criticism I have, and this is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things is that the pouch for the foot switch cannot be easily got to when you want to put the footswitch away because of the grill covering the output tubes. The footswitch has got a bit scratched already as a result, so I now just use the puch for cables.

The solo control is a really great idea and works well.

Hope that this has been of some use to you!!! I cannot see needing another amp soon and feel that the price I paid in the UK, which is equiv to $3,500 at today's exchange rates was worth every penny!!!!

D

For me the only way to tame the bass on channel 2 is either have the drive off or run my BB preamp with the gain at zero on the pedal. I like you FM am still tweakin. The pedal helps with sustain too.

Latest posts

Back