I'm so tired

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geiri

Reaction score
I've been playing my new mk4 for almost eleven hours straight now. This amp is like heroin, I stay away from it. My wife is getting jealous and my kids are hungry. :lol:

This has to be the most awsome amp in the history of amps. If I was a christian I'd be certain that Randall smith was Jesus reborn :twisted: :twisted:

sounds like you have absolutely the best life in the world, I wish i could play for 11 hours in a row... My best try is now 4 hours i think, with 5 min pause or something :D

Geiri said:
I've been playing my new mk4 for almost eleven hours straight now. This amp is like heroin, I stay away from it. My wife is getting jealous and my kids are hungry. :lol:

This has to be the most awsome amp in the history of amps. If I was a christian I'd be certain that Randall smith was Jesus reborn :twisted: :twisted:

Mark4 or new markV ??? (which one?... is this a typo from your fatigue?)

I have never played eleven hours straight! I used to stay up all night when I was a kid though....snuck the guitar under the covers (to help keep the noise down) and played without it plugged in for maybe 6-7 hours straight. My folks used to bust in my room at night just to catch me playing guitar under the covers. Some funny stories from those days....

Well
I work on a drill rig and it's week on and week off. So when I'm off work it's all play. I just bought the line6 dl4 delay modeller and that combined with the amps reverb is stunning.

This is the best amp I've ever played.

And its a very old MK IV A.

Geiri said:
Well
I work on a drill rig and it's week on and week off. So when I'm off work it's all play. I just bought the line6 dl4 delay modeller and that combined with the amps reverb is stunning.

This is the best amp I've ever played.

And its a very old MK IV A.

very nice! I wondered only based on the date of this posting. Mark IV early has my respect for sure.

I wish you well and lots more fun nours during your week off!

Thank you

You see I've been lusting after this amp for over 15 years and now that I have it and it lives easily up to my expectations, I'm unable to turn it off.

I will look into the mark v sometime in the future but this one will never be sold. It's the amp of destiny.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear ya..

Could you post up a bit about the line6 dl4 delay modeller when you have time in the effects section of the board? I don't know a thing about it. It would be nice to have another thing to "want" haha I have a birthday coming up and the wife asked what I wanted.

Congrats on your Mark IV! I can't say I've been lusting after mine for as long as you, but long enough that when I finally managed to get my hands on one a bit over a month ago I almost creamed the entire house.

Noob question but... what are the differences between the A and B versions of the amp, and how can you tell which one you've got?

The b version supposedly has slightly more gain on rythm 2 and has a stereo effects loop. The "A" has two separate loops. You can tell by looking at the alignment of the loops inputs. The "A" has four inputs :: like this, The "B" is somewhat different in the way the inputs are not this shape :: .

Latest posts

Back