IIC+ Long Full Power/Half Power Simul-class

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesieBooga

Reaction score
I don't think the long box boogies (IIC+) say Simul-class or Class-A.
They say Full Pwr or 1/2 Pwr. Is this correct? Just looking for some confirmation on this.

It's the same case for the 60/100 long chassis. The Simul's were supposed to have a sticker on the back, but most don't.
The only way to tell from there is the OT #'s or internal shots.
From there, you can tell if the Full Pwr or 1/2 Pwr is 60/100 or Simul-Class A.

I guess this would mean Long Head Mark III's too. Anyone have a Long head Mark III with a Simulclass - Class A switch? or a 1/2 power - Full power switch but still but simulclass. (not 60/100) Hope I'm making sense. I didn't get much sleep last night.

Boogiebabies said:
It's the same case for the 60/100 long chassis. The Simul's were supposed to have a sticker on the back, but most don't.
The only way to tell from there is the OT #'s or internal shots.
From there, you can tell if the Full Pwr or 1/2 Pwr is 60/100 or Simul-Class A.

Thanks Boog.

I could have sworn I saw a switch marked 60 - 100 at one time. So checking the codes on the transformer is the easiest way.

I have a long MK III. It has Full PWR. / 1/2 PWR and a Simul sticker on the back. I noticed the IIB long chassis has the same. I'll look trough the archives to see if I have a pic of a 60/100 long chassis plate. I know I have seen a few long's with stickers over the front that say Simul/Class A.

Latest posts

Back