If your getting bad Triaxis sounds....?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedsticle

Reaction score
For the people who have trouble getting good sounds, don't give up until you try a different room. This might be obvious information, but my Triaxis sounds like complete *** here at home in my loft. When I take it to band practice, or in a live room....the sound is Killer, thick, sick, warm sounds. Just my 2 cents!

I agree. Small rooms are not triaxis/mesa friendly. The tone is very brittle. One you open up the amp a bit, and the sounds are not bouncing off the walls it sounds awesome. I've had the same issue with my Mark IV and Triaxis/2:50.

Mesa amps are designed to be played very loudly. This should almost go without saying especially on The Boogie Board.

My Triaxis sounds best when cranked up halfway into my 2:Ninety cranked up to 10 o'clock running through a 4x12 loaded w/Celestian V30's. Anything less than that sounds unbalanced.

I also find putting the 2:90 between 10 and 12 o'clock to be a must for getting the Triaxis to really shine. What do you mean by halfway on the Triaxis? Master:5 and Output:5 ?

Back