I wanted to see if I started a Mark V thread with new inform

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIG4FUN said:
Vigo1999 said:
i rubbed off the III and the Boogie on mine, ive only have a "mesa" to lay on now . . .

sorry guys couldnt help me on that one :oops:

just made a joke on the "mesa" word . . . mesa means table in portuguese . . .

we're not idiots. everyone knew that.

I really dont think so newbie . . . :?

se você é tão inteligente e sabe tanto português assim, podemos então conversar na língua de Camões, certo??

mas, mantenha o nível alto, não me venha com palavriados e quetais se achando tão superior assim aos membros deste fórum.

ah, caso queira te ajudo na tradução . . . :wink:

jerseydrew said:
GIG4FUN said:
Vigo1999 said:
i rubbed off the III and the Boogie on mine, ive only have a "mesa" to lay on now . . .

Who the hell knew that? If we had a poll, I would assume that 95% of the Americans here, have no idea.

I didn't know and I'm not American :wink:

Vigo1999 said:
GIG4FUN said:
Vigo1999 said:

I really dont think so newbie . . . :?

se você é tão inteligente e sabe tanto português assim, podemos então conversar na língua de Camões, certo??

mas, mantenha o nível alto, não me venha com palavriados e quetais se achando tão superior assim aos membros deste fórum.

ah, caso queira te ajudo na tradução . . . :wink:

Não é que eu sou capaz lhe falar em Camões tanto quanto que há algumas coisas que eu sei. Eu não sou assim elevação do nível e superior em tudo. Eu sei pouco meu amigo, only tão capaz quanto necessitado fazer algumas coisas. Eu sou feliz ter-se encontrado com aqui o neste lugar do Mesa Boogie. Eu desejo a noite boa e feliz você.

ah fella's I was just playing some humor in my answer as well. I have a side to me that is not always serious. And alas I am the idiot here to assume my humor would be taken well. I humbly submit my vulnerable underbelly and submit to the flames. I meant no harm, only fun happiness and humor.

The neewbie... that I am... forgive me. :oops:

oh..and this is the place of the Boogie Table... LOL

1.jpg

Sneak peek :wink:

jerseydrew said:
GIG4FUN said:
Vigo1999 said:

Who the hell knew that? If we had a poll, I would assume that 95% of the Americans here, have no idea.

95% would not know you say. Mmmmmm
I think your being way to kind
:D

Have they worked the bugs out of that box ?
The early unit had a disconcerting tendency to turn the drummer into a bowl of petunia's
:lol:

..... odd that this is my 342 'nd post .

Buddy said:
The early unit had a disconcerting tendency to turn the drummer into a bowl of petunia's

Petunias keep better time.

sbalderrama said:
Buddy said:

Petunias keep better time.

They're always broke when it comes time to kick in for jam space weed, though.

Here's a custom made boogie made especially for kirk hammett:

khrandall010cc5.jpg

a new peadl from Boss:

mt666uc2.jpg

Latest posts

Back