I once was lost but now am found

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatguy

Reaction score
After selling my rectoverb for an engl powerball. I once again own a mesa!
Love the engl, but missed that recto sound so much I had to pick up a 3 channel
Recto. And I have to say it sounds as good as it looks on my recto cab with diamond plate
Side armor!!

The worst thing about amps is only having the one sound. It's like ice cream and we're always searching for a different flavour. Having two good amps and two good guitars is such a GAS killer!!

Enjoy the awesome recto and side armour 4 x 12. I still remember my side armour 4 x 12, sadly I traded it for a bass guitar. (I needed one anyhow)

By the way mesaboogie6l6, I've always wanted one of those gov't les Paul's. They are sweet!

YJ, your GAS must be pretty weak to be killed by only 2 amps and 2 guitars.

I have 2 good amps plus a good preamp, and 5 good guitars, and it is not even close to killing my GAS. Definitely jumping on the new RV25...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Congrats, and welcome back! It's hard to beat a good ole' fashioned Recto for modern tones from the 90's through today. Enjoy!

elvis said:
YJ, your GAS must be pretty weak to be killed by only 2 amps and 2 guitars.

I have 2 good amps plus a good preamp, and 5 good guitars, and it is not even close to killing my GAS. Definitely jumping on the new RV25...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HA! I just have a student budget and a family to think about. (And I need a new cello)

Latest posts

Back