I need an owners manual for a Simul-Satellite combo amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamer95USA

Reaction score
Hello to all Simul-Satellite combo amp owners,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I just purchased a used mid '90s (?) Mesa Boogie Simul-Satellite combo amp. I called Mesa Boogie to try to obtain an owners manual. The factory doesn't have them on file and they only sent me a promotional brochure for the amp. If you have an owners manual for a Simul-Satellite combo amp, can you scan and e-mail me a copy? It would be greatly appreciated. I don't understand why the factory doesn't have the manual on file or on their website. :(

Sim_Sat_1.jpg

Sim_Sat_6.jpg

Guitar George

Hey people,

I'm looking for the cardboard display chart that came on top of the Simul-Satellite combo amps. If anyone has copy, I would love to have one.

Guitar George

mrmax said:
Have you tried calling Boogie with that request? :?:

Hey Mr. Max,

Yes, I called the Mesa Boogie factory. They were only able to e-mail the promotional brochures for the Simul-Satellite and Satellite 60 combo amps in .pdf file.n They didn't have the quick start guide for this amp.

Guitar George

I'd like that manual too. Boogie said that there is no manual. But il take whatever you have.

dmt said:
I'd like that manual too. Boogie said that there is no manual. But il take whatever you have.

Hey dmt,

I have the promotional brochures & price list for the Simul-Satellite and Satellite 60 combo amps. PM me if you're interested.

Guitar George

Hey people,

I wanted to say thank you to MrMax on this messageboard for scanning and e-mailing me the Simul-Satellite quick start chart that comes atttached to the top of the amp when you buy the amp. The Simul-Satellite and Satellite 60 combo amps were designed to be a powered extension speaker for the Mark IV combo & a stereo effects processor. It has provided me full clear details of all the amp functions with insight as to what power tubes can be used in certain settings. Here is the Simul-Satellite quick start chart:

Simulclass_Satellite1.jpg

If anyone wants a copy of this, please PM me or MrMax on this messgeboard.

Guitar George

Hey - that's great...

I'm looking for a scan of that cardboard chart thing for a Mark IV - does anyone know where I can find one?

Back