I feel sick...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I just had a footlong Subway club sandwich. I think it was a little too much food.

I wish I could. It might have been the acidity of the sandwich that is making it worse than it should have been. I had extra pickles, extra vinegar, and extra salt on it too.

cross your street carrying your 9005 and you'll dump it as a rocket launcher :lol:

I'd probably throw up. I no longer own that power amp. I actually no longer have a rack. I switched back to traditional heads and a few pedals. When I did own it I wouldn't dare try to carry it across any street. It was that heavy. I used to back up to our rehearsal room door and take it out of the back of the truck instead of carrying it in from the street. If I had to carry it any further than 10-15 feet I would usually try to use a dolly. That was just in a 4 space box by itself too.

I gotta go lay down for a bit. Looks like it is recliner time.

Guitarzan said:
This adds credence to Jared not loosing all that weight from subs alone. I think he got his stomach stapled.

He definitely did, that guy is a total fraud.

I know a guy that lived in the apt next to him when he was attending Uni, the whole story about him walking every day to subway is so hilarious because he lived RIGHT ON TOP of the restaurant. His apt was like one flight of stairs away from the place but they can get away with that story because it's technically true. He also had his stomach stapled.

I've been to the subway he ate at so many times when I used to live in Indiana.

^ Thats what I heard.
I dont know if this part is true, but I was told that he sold his collection of "adult reading and viewing material" to students for a dollar a day so he could pay for his subway and other needs/wants. Again I dont know if it is true.

This sick?
10_1_119.gif

Latest posts

Back