how should i spend my money

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatoni

Reaction score
i have 650 maybe more if i get bad gas. i have a mark iv and play a ebmmjp6 through it. ive grown a little tired of what i have and i want to spice things up. how do i spend all that money? i was thinking maybe the new tc electronic nova system and/or a loop pedal, or a used rectoverb, or any other suggestions you guys can throw at me. give some ideas cause this money is burning a hole in my pocket

Buy Euro's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like my Fulltone Fat Boost

I also really like my TC Electronic G-Major

If it were me, I would call Bob at Eurotubes, get a whole new set with JJ E34L's and 6L6's or 4 6V6's and then get the G-Major too.

Monsta-Tone said:
Buy Euro's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like my Fulltone Fat Boost

I also really like my TC Electronic G-Major

If it were me, I would call Bob at Eurotubes, get a whole new set with JJ E34L's and 6L6's or 4 6V6's and then get the G-Major too.

The G-Major IMO is awesome, especially when purchased with some old Canadian currency. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't seem to get the pennys to fit in the slots on the back. How did you do that???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really is a great little processor, and really affordable for the things that are packed in there.

I'm gonna go shake mine and see if any Yen fall out. :D

the retube needs to happen and also setup on a guitar or two. i ended up buying a use ernie ball axis super sport for exactly 650. so you guys like the g major? it is really cheap so i was always left wondering about the quality of that vs the nova system and g system so if you have any input on that it would be nice.

I haven't played a G-System, too much Yen for my budget.

It looks really cool, but hard to program without any wheels or knobs.

The tones are great, and very tweakable (sometimes, too tweakable).

The only problem that I've had is that I need to set all of the volumes of the presets to the same levels.

I've had about 10 processors in the past and the G-Major is by far the best quality for the Euro.

fatoni said:
i have 650 maybe more if i get bad gas. i have a mark iv and play a ebmmjp6 through it. ive grown a little tired of what i have and i want to spice things up. how do i spend all that money? i was thinking maybe the new tc electronic nova system and/or a loop pedal, or a used rectoverb, or any other suggestions you guys can throw at me. give some ideas cause this money is burning a hole in my pocket

organise gigs for my band in us ! :lol:

Don't buy any digital rack stuff! Digitally reverberated Mesa signal is SO '03.

:lol: :lol:

Turn the Reverb off, and use the rest of the effects. The delays are really nice, as are the chorus and Phaser.

I know what you are saying though. A good friend of mine has a 1965 Fender Vibrolux and he uses the Reverb from the G-Major instead of the Reverb that has been sought after by every other amp company on the planet.

On the other hand, I've had a few Mesa's that had the crappiest Reverb. Rectoverb & Nomad have terrible solid state Reverb.

Hotplate and a high quality parametric eq in the loop - you'll wonder how you ever lived without them!

Latest posts

Back