How much did I miss out on?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TemporarilyStairs

Reaction score
Hey folks, recently had a chance to pick up a Boogie combo for ~$900, but I know virtually nothing about them as far as picking them apart. I had guessed it was a Mark II of some sort but I wasn't sure. Now browsing around the ol 'net, it looks like I just passed on a Mark IIC. Dunno if it's the magic + or not but if it's still around I'll have to check... but can anybody give me a ballpark of what both the IIC 1x12 and the IIC+ 1x12 go for? I've been browsing around on ebay and HC but it seems to vary wildly. Please tell me I was really stupid, because if I'm lucky it might still be available in a day or two :p

If it's a IIC, I'd grab it for $900. I absolutely love my IIC, and would never "upgrade" it to a C+.

The price will depend to a certain degree on the options. A fully-loaded Simul IIC would fetch around $1,200; non-simul a few hundred less. An upgraded IIC/C+ should cost upwards of $1,500. I've seen production C+s sell for around $2,500 to $3,500, depending on options and condition.

To reiterate, I think the IIC has a very special tone....and I A/B it with a C+. Of course, it depends on your style and requirements.

Latest posts

Back