Here it is: My old(new) Triple Rec!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
Here she is, 1995 triple Rectifier, two channel. Time warp condition. Black diamond plate, chrome chassis. It replaced a JSX. A really good amp, but not close to this beast. I also included some pictures of what I'm playing through her. Now I just have to get a power brake.

PA270830.jpg

PA270818.jpg

PA270822.jpg

P9300776.jpg

jem12.jpg

PA090795.jpg

Nice setup!

Make sure you have some quality cables running with this amp! They really do make a difference.

As for the power brake, or any attenuator for that matter, I would recommend staying away. I had a THD hotplate, the better of the lot, and it sucked so much tone that I sold it soon after. After properly dialing in the amp, which can take some time, you will find great low volume tones!

Congratulations and enjoy!

Gorgeous, I dig the JEM's even though I don't care for them myself, they sound great in the right hands!

Nice TR man

ibanez4life SZ! said:
As for the power brake, or any attenuator for that matter, I would recommend staying away. I had a THD hotplate, the better of the lot, and it sucked so much tone that I sold it soon after. After properly dialing in the amp, which can take some time, you will find great low volume tones!

I hear the Weber Mass and the Palmers are far superior to the HotPlates, although I got some good results with one. I may well try a Weber next...

ibanez4life SZ! said:
Nice setup!

Make sure you have some quality cables running with this amp! They really do make a difference.

Congratulations and enjoy!

I got the top of the line monster cables. I spent about $250. Yor right, they make a big difference.

nocluejimbo said:
Sweet swirl! That a DNA?

Oh yeah, sweet blackface, too.

Thanks, no it is not a DNA. It is a guitar I put together. The swirl is DNA inspired. I bought the body off e***. It has a prestige neck, edge trem, evo2 in the bridge, evolution in the neck and middle. I like it alot, but to be honest I've been playing the red 3120 the most lately(last picture). It is a sick guitar and you can get great deals on the used market.

Awesome man! Welcome to the club.

I have a 92 2 channel Dual Blackface, and I LOVE it.

I may have to invest in a sweet blue jewel light however...

how does the triple go ? wat's your reveiw? i might be getting one.chrome face plate and black diamond plate 2 channel...the same sort of thing..!!

THanks tom

Shep said:
how does the triple go ? wat's your reveiw? i might be getting one.chrome face plate and black diamond plate 2 channel...the same sort of thing..!!

THanks tom

It's the best amp I have ever played. I sold my JSX to get it and it was the best move I ever made. Also, people say this is not a bedroom amp but after some tweeking, I have gotten a nice tone at low volume.

Latest posts

Back