• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HELP WITH SELLING MY MESA BOOGIE 400+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralphie19

Reaction score
I am selling a 1987 Mesa Boogie 400+ Bass Head. I was playing in a band at the time and wanted some serious gear. I used an Ampeg 8x10 and just sold that and now am playing out of a 4x10 just for practicing.

It is in mint condition (few cosmetic blemishes) and tubes and power tubes are in perfect condition. I babied the thing for the short time I played out of it. I played a handful of shows and practiced out of it for about two months (once a week practice). Knobs (back effects blend knob is in the process of being replaced), switches, EQ bars in perfect condition. Before I got it, Summer of 2006, the guy retubed it with brand new Mesa Tubes and to be honest the things are still in top shape.

This thing is the best amp I have ever played out of. But now that I am getting out of playing I don't want it to rot away in my basement I want someone else to enjoy it. If I had to rate it out of 10 it would be a 8, due to the age..

Never was mounted and never left my basement but the handful of shows I played on it. Powercord has a small rip on it but that was before I got it.

Looking for 900$ FIRM.

frontpic.jpg

backpic.jpg

fullpic.jpg

Latest posts

Back