help with mark III info

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropped_2_c

Reaction score
is it possible to have a mark III, and it have reverb, eq, simuclass no stripe and a + under the power cable, i have not seen one like this when i get it i guess i could give some gut shots or info. it is rackmount as well.

i am new to the mark series so i am uncertain of everything i thought simuclass would be the greenstripe, could it be a greenstripe with a + mod?

thanks after i get the amp i'll post pics. i am really wanting a tremoverb or another 2 channel recto, but i love mesa so i couldn't pass this deal up

gts said:
dropped_2_c said:
also it has 3 ft switches. did they come with that many?
Yes they could have come with three. Getting all three in a sale is rare, most don't even come with most commonly used "lead/ rythym" footswitch!

the guy i am getting it from has the switches the paper's they looked like they were from a type writer, i think it's pretty cool.

I've also read that there were a few hundred "no stripe" then a few "black dot" then the last of the run had either a black stripe or a small black "+". Either way a good raw sounding MkIII with plenty of Mod potential.

what does the early ones sound like compared to the green stripe or the rd ones etc. which one has the most gain and all that etc, is the early one more laid back in dirt and tone

gts said:
They (simul loaded) all have ton of gain!
Maybe it'd be better to go to Boogiewan Kenobi's website and review the different stripes for yourself ;-)
http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/welcome.html

i did and i sem to think the green red and blue may have more gain than the mark III with no stripe. only because it says lean lol, it doesn't really describe the mark III no stripe at all

Latest posts

Back