HELP!! Subway Blues question - epoxied tone circuit

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixVeeSix

Reaction score
I've got a Subway Blues that has the Fat/Bright switch but not the Half Power jack. I am wondering if it has the epoxied tone circuit or not. It is actually a reasonably quiet amp. Can anyone describe the appearance of the dreaded epoxy covered tone circuit on a Subway Blues? Is it on the main PCB or a separate board all it's own? I had mine open this morning taking a look. There is a smaller board at the back of the amp that is face down. Could that be it? It seems an odd place for the tone circuit given that the tone control pots are wired to the main PCB. There is no epoxy on the main board, all components are out in the open. Here is a link to my Flickr page so you can take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10065426@N05/?saved=1

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Michael

Thank you, I think this one has all the features of the final build except the half power jack. It is a very clean amp, sat in someone's closet. Unfortunately, I have bills to pay and she goes on ebay today. I will post a link in the Classifieds after I get the listing up. I am KEEPING my Maverick 1-12 though!!!!

Latest posts

Back