Help me ID this amp and fix some problems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB you are right. All the amp needed was a good cleaning. The amp works 100% fine now. And it is the BEST amp I've ever owned!!!

Thanks guys for all the help, I'm impressed with the high level of knowledge here.

Didn't Oz Fox get an amp from Boogie that was sort of the prototype for the Mark III?

In any case, you should post some pics of the insides & maybe get the numbers off of the transformers.

Man, what a sweet deal.

It's going to have the 105-162318 PT and the SC-152019B Simul OT. This amp overlaps the possible last days of the IIC+ production.
I've christened it, " The Missing Link".

I have a sticky post in the vintage forum due to this amp. It's an eye opener with the 5/85, DR 13 code and the big tranny. Being 15114, 15,001 should have been made 13 weeks earlier along side the last of the C+'s.

I will post some pics of the guts of the amp the next time I open the chassis.
Since the amp stopped acting up now I don't want to mess with it, better not push my luck :p But I plan to buy new tubes for it next week so I will open the amp again to change the tubes, my hand is too big and I can't reach the preamp tubes without removing the chassis.

Are you guys saying this an "in between" model ? Is it rare? Any idea how much is it worth? Not that I'm planning to sell it anytime soon. The tone is to die for, frankly I think this is the best amp I ever heard, especially the lead channel, it sustains for days and single notes sound extremely thick. I plan to record some clips within the next few days.

Latest posts

Back