Help me decide on my next guitar

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Tom Anderson and Suhr guitars. They cover all bases and are amazing.

mesanomad100 said:
well I just got a EB/MM JP6 in mystic dream with a matching headstock!!

birdseye maple neck like youve never seen,best guitar I have ever played

got it at 1pm yestarday then was soundchecking with it at 3pm and giging it at 9pm,first time I had played it was on the gig!!!!!

that and the dual rec.....f%&# awsome

I have one of these in Egyptian Smoke!

ahh Egytian smokme balls,I like them alot,Im thinking about ordering another JP a seven string in desert gold(its bright orange!!!) with everything except from the inlay!!!!that would be awsome

I love these bloody necks,my one has lovely birds eye maple!!!

they are like velvet

6235_1.jpg

6141_1.jpg

6374_1.jpg

60cc_1.jpg

6314_1.jpg

62a6_1.jpg

Yeah she sure is but I suppose there is nothing special about her when it comes to ernie ball JP's

just a stock JP with the most expensive color on it!!!

How do you like that heel? I noticed you ordered it in purple. Was that to match your head?

Russ the color is called Mystic Dream and it changes color tones from Purple,Green,Reds,Pinks...its like pearlesent

very nice

It does go very well with the purple Head!!!!!

The Heel is really,really nice.Its the forst guitar where I didnt immediatly feel there being a heel there,so thats good to me,I was fed up with having big red,sore markes on myright arm,you know what I mean

so over all,its very nice,I had mt settings on the amp at the soundcheck and plugged in and I only had to change the treble settings,had to turn it down a bit before I cut the heads from the cows!!!!! 8) 8)

well I have been using a Tele,so is shouldnt be but the trembucker is just very High voiced so I decided to cut some highs out before the bats all died, :D

Try out a 58' plain-top VOS reissue I picked one up for $2600 It is awesome played through a Mark-IV set up with the Eric Johnson setup "minus echo" submitted on the Grail Tone board. It goes from sweet as honey to singing/screaming/crying ***** with a couple of taps of the foot switch.
Of course tweak to taste 8)
And find yo-self

ursinus said:
Get one like this:

DSCN1175.jpg

My latest baby......

Is taht a suhr

very feckin nice man,I already got the JP but I did consider one of these.The only problem I have with them is that I would be affraid to gig one,I wouldnt want my baby hurt :cry: :cry:

I'm a Tom Anderson freak. Everyone should own at least one Anderson.

I feel the same way bout Hamer USA when it comes to Mahogany bodies/necked maple topped set neck guitars. Never played or heard one better.

devilrob1979 said:
I love Suhrs with the exception of that fugly headstock.
I agree, but it's not so bad if it's inverted. Check out some Guthrie Govan's vids on youtube.

~trem

maybe a Les Paul with P-90s or a PRS soapbar.
and if you want to try something really crazy you could get a Rick Turner Model 1 :)

Latest posts

Back