Hello. Sort of new here and coming NAD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I’m new here by this name, but did have a login in the past. Have not logged in in some years. I blame it on excessive inbibation last week but I purchased a 1974 Boogie Mark I. 60-100 w/EQ. Wood/wicker. Altec. SN A419. Have any of you guys seen this one or know anything about it?.

Mainly just wanted to introduce myself and may have some questions once I get this amplifier. Due in next week. I will likely remove the chassis and take some pics.

Thanks for having me.

a couple pics from the seller. I'll post gut shots when it arrives. Gonna need you guys expertise.
mk1front.jpeg
mk1rear.jpeg

That looks like one of the originals, that sold at Prune Music. It has the Altec Speaker that some of the amps came with. At that time Randall was the one who built and signed every amp that came out. Truly a keeper and one to have Mesa go through and check the system. Think Santana when you crank it up.

Looks awesome man, congrats. Post some sound samples if you can. I'm not a Mesa historian by any means but seems like it's in good condition for its age. Who knows who might have played through it at some point?

That looks like one of the originals, that sold at Prune Music. It has the Altec Speaker that some of the amps came with. At that time Randall was the one who built and signed every amp that came out. Truly a keeper and one to have Mesa go through and check the system. Think Santana when you crank it up.
Thanks. Shipping chassis off to Mike B. this week.

Latest posts

Back