Headphones??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnqa800720

Reaction score
Does anyone know if headphones can be plugged into a Mark IV? If so, what jack should be used.

Scary said:
Don't do it. It's not worth it really.

I don't want to, but I just had a baby boy three weeks ago. So unfortunately, want doesn't really apply anymore for me :( . I need to make sure baby stays sleeping when he falls asleep...

I hate to say it, but I think a POD or a good modeling plugin would probably serve you better for quiet headphone jamming. Yeah I understand about the kid. The old saying "Let sleeping dogs lie" should be "Let sleeping babies lie".

mr_fender said:
I hate to say it, but I think a POD or a good modeling plugin would probably serve you better for quiet headphone jamming. Yeah I understand about the kid. The old saying "Let sleeping dogs lie" should be "Let sleeping babies lie".

I agree, save your tubes for when you can let the amp "speak with authority". :twisted:

You should use Recording out jack on the rear panel and adjust the level using Recording knob; then pull out the Output knob on the front panel and rock! :)
I am in the same boat - have been playing through mixer/headphones for the last 6+ months; Mark IV it sounds very good that way (which, unfortunately, is not the case with Mark V as it doesn't have this option).

I don't see any reason why the loop send wouldn't work either. I know the recording out jack has some extra goodies to make it sound sweeter, but in terms of pure functionality, the loop send is a line-level signal, so it should work. Just use your channel volume to control volume, and leave master output at 0.

Latest posts

Back