HD Video: Mark V+New Ibanez Premium 7 string

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phazer

Reaction score
Hi guys!
So I recorded this video while using my Ibanez RG Premium 7 string with dimarzio pickups, and my Mark V Head.
I'd appreciate some input on tone/playing/video, so please check it out! :wink:
Since this video is also in for a competition, if you like it please click the "like" button on youtube!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYMYgeS8os

Great playing bud! Nice tone. That is one sweet Ibanez you have there. How about posting your settings, signal chain and all that good stuff.

Cheers

Thanks man!
My signal chain is pretty simple: guitar->amp->sm57->maudio fast track pro->logic 9
I then used a delay plugin in logic, and some eq.
The amp is set like this:
channel 3 - gain: 2 o'clock - treble: 2 o'clock - mids: 11 o'clock - bass: 9 o'clock - presence: 10 o'clock - channel master: 11 o'clock
mark 4 mode, bright, pentode. master is round about 10 o'clock (i like my amp to be loud :mrgreen: )

Great playing and great tone - loved it! Beautiful guitar too! Which Dimarzio pups are you using?

Thank you guys!
I really appreciate your support!
Currently I'm 19th, with a total of 280 contestants, so I'm pretty happy, the first 50 will pass to the final stage and will be judged by professional musicians, and prizes will be assigned based on each position.
The pickups are tone zone 7 and air norton 7.
Really great pickups!

Great tone and accomplished playing. Nice video transitions as well.

Latest posts

Back