Happy boy with a brown pig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Just picked-up a LSS combo and traded my LSC head to another BB member. I think I have finally found the sound!!!! The clean channel can stay clean and yet get just dirty enough by turning the knob! Channel two can give me the low, mid, and higher gain with the clarity that I just couldn't get with the LSC. The big test comes at band practice this week, but I'm not worried a bit! On top of that, I still have my Heartbreaker for MKI sounds and Monsta-Tone's killer JCM800 mod when the need arises. So, suffice to say that I'm as happy as a [brown] pig in poop! :lol: :lol:

Matt

Congrats! Did you get a 1x12 or 2x12? I sure love my LSS head, perfect for gigging in my opinion.

After experimenting with several tube/speaker combos my fav's are JJ EL84's and 2 Celestion Blues. That with the two Reeder mods and I am done!

Just the 1x12 for now. Most likely will hunt down a 1x12 ext. cab or maybe have George (gts) build me an one unloaded. Thanks!

Matt

Back