Guys...I Believe I have a Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I want to know is...
DOES IT SOUND GOOD ALL TAKEN APART LIKE THAT?? :lol: :lol:

path09en said:
Boogiebabies said:
The PT is a 561100 from the 20th week of 85. The plastic leads not on the 105-162318.

As usual "Boogiebabies" is correct about my tranny...it is a 561100...How can you tell it's from the 20th week of '85?
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/path09en/Transformer.jpg

Cheers!

I'm a transformer wisperer.

The EIA is 606, the manufacturer code for Schumacher. The 520 means it was made in the 20th week of 85.

I looked at the pics under different filters and it's a 526. Which means the 26th week if 85. My eyes are going along with my hearing.

Finnster said:
MK II C+ simul guts:

Picture%201.jpg

Wish it was mine :(

That far left outer socket looks like it has a blown screen grid resistor. It's all chalky.

Boogiebabies said:
Please, do not use WD-40. It does not evaporate as fast as Naptha or Denatured Alcohol. WD-40 is Kersosene and oil and may seep into the laminates. Bzz, Bzz, bzz....

How did you know that? I thought those three guys took the formula to the grave!!!! It just smells so good though..................

Restless Rocks said:
Boogiebabies said:
Please, do not use WD-40. It does not evaporate as fast as Naptha or Denatured Alcohol. WD-40 is Kersosene and oil and may seep into the laminates. Bzz, Bzz, bzz....

How did you know that? I thought those three guys took the formula to the grave!!!! It just smells so good though..................

It does smel pretty good hey..

Back