Going past Petaluma...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipaudette

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm an East Coast guy...but a week from now I'm heading to California for 3 weeks with my wife for some serious chillin. It turns out that we'll be heading right through Petaluma.

Now I'm not usually a huge fan of stopping into places that aren't used to dealing with tourists and gawkers. So, my question to all of you who've been to Mesa HQ, is it cool to stop in? Or, would I totally be a pain in their ***?

Thanks,

Chip

Call first just to be sure, and they are usually not open for business on Fridays, FYI.

Enjoy your visit........

Mike

Hey Chip
I went there in april last year when I was on holidays from Australia I just called a week before and then just showed up and a Guy called Micheal Taylor gave me and my wife the tour really great guy. you will have a ball.

I stopped by the factory once and they were very happy to show me the whole factory. They explained everything and showed me everything. They are a great group of people and seemed genuinely interested in showing me what goes on there!

When I went, they took me upstairs where Randall's office is and there were parts and prototype stuff laying around. It was pretty cool.

They are only open Monday through Thursday from 9-4 and you can definitely drop in unannounced and get a tour. Very friendly and information packed! Have fun! I've done it a couple times over the years.

Latest posts

Back