Glad I'm staying in So. Cal.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursinus

Reaction score
The one thing I would miss if I left So. Cal are the gigs that you can go see. Check this out:

DSCN1143.jpg

I've never heard of Brett Garsed, but he smoked! Joel Taylor on Drums, Ric on Bass. These guys were monsters. It looks like I am going to be Shanghai'd into being an opening act for alot of these shows in the near future. I'll keep you posted...... 8)

I haven't been to So Cal in a while... used to go there every year for a video game convention called E3. I've thought about moving there a few times... don't think I could do LA, mostly because of traffic, but probably somewhere else. I do miss the yearly visits though!

:wink:

I like Boll Weevil better. Fuddruckers is good too. Fat Burger is great. There is always Tommy's in West LA too.

Actually I like those Char-Broil family-type fast food restaurants too, ie. Rod's in Redondo, Steve's in Torrance, etc. YellowBasket is another South Bay great.

There's a place near my old beach house called "Husky Boy" burgers. They sold buffalo, ostrich, and vennison burgers, along with the usual fare. They are on PCH Between Laguna Canyon Rd and the Emerald Bay Community. give em a shot.....

I remember back in the 70's walking down the hill on Coast Highway to have Mexican food (El Torito?) then crossing over to hang at the park. We would then walk back south/east? on the beach then climb the stairs and use a flag to cross the street by my step-father's architectural office. Down at the bottom of the stairs was a nice little beach that wasn't too crowded. I haven't been down there in forever.

ursinus said:
There's a place near my old beach house called "Husky Boy" burgers. They sold buffalo, ostrich, and vennison burgers, along with the usual fare. They are on PCH Between Laguna Canyon Rd and the Emerald Bay Community. give em a shot.....

Nice! Next time I'm out, I will!

Latest posts

Back