G Force vs. G Major vs. G System???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i own a g system going through a dual rectifier i would call my guitar playing style quiet experimental i like my effects and since i work very closely with TC i had the huge advantage of borrowing over a period of time most of their guitar products to make my mind on what i would eventually buy I BOUGHT THE G SYSTEM it was the best all rounder. i have had more effects combinations than you can shake a stick at rack mount multis line 6 multi pedals pods boss gt's. the g system is worth the money heres reasons

-constant software updating (easily done aswell)
-heavy duty to the max this thing is built like a bomb shelter
-extra loops the ability to put your favourite individual stomp boxes in with your shiney new toy
- 4 individual 9v outs to power your favourite pedals !!no more huge power supplies this is often over looked
- digital output go to any studio and say to the engineer that you have spdif n they will marry you!
-wah n pitch tracking never have i used a unit that tracks so well i prefer this units pitch shifting to the digitech whammy
-the looks this thing is sexy and very very impressive every guitarist will want a look and it puts on a light show that would put prince to shame!!

I do like all the tc units they do everything relly well but this just packs it all into one but really just try out what you want because some people wont like this unit. also a note u need a good instrument going into this. this unit doesnt change the sound of your guitar like other multi effects this just adds pristine effects.

thats exactly what im looking for. im just new to effects, not new but ive always stayed away from them but now its all thats really missing from my setup. i love that its simple but i could buy a used g major for $180 and a wah pedal i dont use. im just torn because i dont know if it coule really be worth 5 times the price. im loving the input though

well i have both the G sys and the G maj running here, the G sys is a recent addition but i have just finished setting up with that, so it's a parallel configuration vs the all access ltd, GCX 8 port, eventide and Gmaj config. I have found that after configing up the presets to be as close to my Gmaj and eventide patches, but now with power for the floor and the options to bring more stomps on the outside is more attractive than lugging a seperate foot switch and a small rack setup with furman, eventide, GCX, MI-808 IEM, G2 wireless, Gmaj and a set of 4 stomps in the back of the rack via the GCX. Of course since i have a road king II i am beyond the internal switching of the G sys channel switches, however the road king controller fits perfect in front of the G sys so no worries and i have the second loop in the head too, i have been using the GCX switcher for a few things but have since removed it back to the rack only zone.
Actually torn over which way i want, i guess having the choice of either is good and depends on what i am playing at the gig.

Latest posts

Back