• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT - Stiletto Deuce 1 (With Fluid Drive Mod) for Mark V!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XMeTaL1287

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my Stiletto Deuce Stage 1 for a Mark V. My stage 1 has had the fluid drive mod installed by Kevin at Uncle Albert's Amps, he's a well known guy nationally and has done work for some of the best, check his client list on his page http://www.unclealberts.com/ I will provide paperwork to prove it has it. Amp sounds great, tubes are about 8 months old but still sound good all Mesa brand tubes. I'm looking to get a Mark V Head straight up but I know that's a long shot and i don't have any cash extra really to trade towards getting it, however I do have a very nice Sennheiser G2 Wireless receiver and body pack. I would throw that in as well to get a straight even trade towards a good working Mark V. The wireless alone was 500 bucks brand new and still goes on ebay for 300 for just the receiver and body pack but i would also include the rack mounting kit and antenna diverters for the rack mount which is like another 100 bucks in accessories for the wireless kit.

would like to trade to someone close to Indianapolis and am willing to drive a little ways for the right deal or if we could figure out a way to trade without getting screwed over then send me an idea.

email me if interested, can send pics as well.

thanks!

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back