• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Mesa Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesley7777

Reaction score
I am trying to sell or trade my Mesa Mark Iv combo widebody amp. The amp is in great condition and i purchased it around 2005 at the guitar center. As all paper work and everything that comes with it. I changed and become more of a country player and just do not need an amp with this much gain on it. I live in the dallas area and willing to trade or sell but i do not want o ship it right now. So please don't ask if i will ship. Oh i will also trade for guitars.

P.S. If you live in another state that counts for shipping. If i have to use UPS/FedEx/Post Office this counts as shipping. lol

Thanks

Nothing to do with this topic but isnt this mesa related gear? In that case you put this in wrong area.

Back