• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Widebody Head Cabs (for Mark I, IIA, and Coliseum)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIG4FUN said:
Seeing these makes me want to get a Coliseum even more now!
right, huh! if a IIC col ever goes on sale... :(

must resist GAS......................................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's hard to just dump Ethel out of her original shell!!

I also love the boogie number plate you have in the background, George.

I'll have to pm you sometime for a short chassis shell..

Can you still make 'em with the original grills (in black) and chrome corners as the originals were for the 2C+?

Great work...

These are simply works of art. Are you able to make other head cabs? I have been eyeing a Maverick head and wanted to know if you would do a head cab for it. The stock cream color on the Maverick doesn't really match my rig at all. Let me know. Thanks

gts said:
These head cabs seem to be less in demand as the amount of Mk I, IIA, widebody combos and/or Big Brother Coliseum combos made were not as abundant as other Mark series widebodies. Same goes for the IIB, IIC, IIC+, and MKIII Coliseum heads (for which one of these head cabs would work too).

I could strip them of their tolex, re-drill the mounting holes so these would work for just about any and every widebody amp Mesa made, (Marks DC-5's, etc etc). But that's a lot of work and it seems a shame as they came out really well.

I suppose I could try selling them on ebay but I have only sold one thing. Without me having any selling history they may not get any takers.

Any ideas?

If you've got any 100% feedback, and a decent amount of it (15+) then you can sell anything quite easily. How much you've actually sold compared to bought doesn't really matter to be honest. It's just the percentage most people care about.

I'd love one of these for the Mark IV I'm eventually getting though. :p

hey, i have a short chasis mark III with reverb and cooling fan. can you make me a purple head shell with wicker just like the long chasis in the pics?
thank,rob

I have a Mark IVa short combo. Can you make me a headshell? PM me with details if you can do it. Thansk!

Back