• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Quad preamp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveda

Reaction score
I am selling my quad pre amp and mesa 20/20 poweramp. I thought I would try to sell it here before it goes to Ebay.

The preamp is used but not abused. It is missing two of the eq buttons, but the slides still work. It has the midi mod that was done. I am asking $500 for it. Make an offer if that is too high. I can send pics upon request. I just got my camera back.

I also have a Mesa 20/20 poweramp. It's in great shape. Side "b" does have a scratchy pot, but does work. I am asking $450 for that as well. Make an offer on that if you want too.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Hey man, are you still selling your 2020? I am very interesteed. Please get back to me asap. Thanks.

These will be going to the Ebay by Friday 12/08/06. Please let me know if you are intersted in any of these before then.

Thanks.

Back