• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade: Mark IV combo -- need head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falcos

Reaction score
I've got a mint Mark IV combo with the Celestion MC-90 speaker, all Mesa tubes, removable casters, and a flight case for sale or trade.

I'm looking for a Mark IV short or medium head or even a rackmount.

End result, I need to have a Mark IV head/rackmount for shows and don't plan on bringing the combo.

Talk to me folks...
Tx

Uh? The solution is simple. Order a short head cab from Mesa Boogie. Transfer the chasis from the combo to the head. Sell the C90 and combo cab to recoup the costs of the head.

This is what I did....no need to sell the combo to buy the same amp in a head.

If I don't get anywhere with this, I may wind up doing that. My combo is a widebody, and I was particulary interested in a short head.

Thanks.

JAZZGEAR said:
Uh? The solution is simple. Order a short head cab from Mesa Boogie. Transfer the chasis from the combo to the head. Sell the C90 and combo cab to recoup the costs of the head.

This is what I did....no need to sell the combo to buy the same amp in a head.

how much did that run you?

11venthhour[/quote said:
how much did that run you?

I purchased the head cab at the same time I purchased the combo...back then the head cab cost me $199,

Today I believe it's $100 more

falcos said:
If I don't get anywhere with this, I may wind up doing that. My combo is a widebody, and I was particulary interested in a short head.

Thanks.

OK, but your post said you were looking for a short or medium head...so your widebody combo fits into a medium head. Mesa no longer makes the long head, and the widebody combo has always been able to convert into the medium head.

Latest posts

Back