• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MINT Mark IVb Short Head 4.5 Yrs of Warranty Pics Added!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jman7272

Reaction score
Amp is sold... Thanks all.

Title pretty much says it.

This Mark IV Short head is in PERFECT condition in every imaginable way. The Foot pedal is mint, the head itself is of course flawless and it comes with all original paperwork and store receipt (purchased new in Sept of 2007).

As you know, these are no longer in production so you can get one here with 4.5 years of transferrable warranty intact.

I am not in a band, nor have I ever been. I am a hobbyist who enjoys high end gear. I have too many amps so I have decided to let this one go. There is NOTHING wrong with this amp and the buyer will be pleased. If this amp has 25 hours on it I would be shocked as it shares time with my three other amps, career and two children. :)

Looking for $1685.00 delivered insured to your doorstep in the lower 48. All other, please inquire. There is no upcharge for Paypal. I am not looking for any trades.

I have a zip file of pictures upon request if the links below don't work for whatever reason. Please PM me with interest.

Thanks.

-Jerry

Back