• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Road King II *ready to ship*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrodr008

Reaction score
Hey guys, here it is. I am content with my Mark V and I can't justify keeping two 2k heads around. The amp is in perfect working order, though a few blems here and there. I am the 2nd owner and have had it for around 3 years. I still have never used it to its full potential. Features on this thing are endless. I have gigged with it for 1, sometimes 2 gigs per month. It has never failed on me. I fully retubed it with JJs a little over 2 months ago. Sounds killer now. I will also be including the original Mesa tubes as well as some new ones. Everything in the pics is included. This will be in separate packages. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm asking $2100 shipped, pp'd gift payment.

rkii1.jpg

rkii2.jpg

rkii3.jpg

rkii4.jpg

rkii5.jpg

rkii6.jpg

rkii7.jpg

Latest posts

Back