• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa mark III green stripe short head in custom cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit jim! 2 months earlier and i wouldve been all over it!

i want that headshell (drool)

i know, and 2 months ago i would have said "no way i'm selling this" :lol:

im sure i'll buy another one eventually.

Can anyone educate me on the various stripes? I've tried to look up good information but haven't really found anything useful. It seems that whatever amp somebody is selling, that stripe is the greatest mod, whether it's red, green or blue.

Thanks

theyre all good

green = newest generation...its wired differently (like the mark 4)...however stripes dont really matter...they all sound great..i have a red stripe and i love it...however from what ive seen on these boards the green stripes do seem to be preferred...and Jim's is in great shape as you can see...id say its a steal even at that price!

Any way to describe the sound differences between mods? Or does anyone have any unprocessed clips that might demonstrate?

Thanks.

there isnt any difference...well not really theres a veryvery slight difference...not really noticeable and no ones gonna have a clip of different stripes because theyll all sound the same

gts said:
metal190 said:
Can anyone educate me on the various stripes? I've tried to look up good information but haven't really found anything useful. It seems that whatever amp somebody is selling, that stripe is the greatest mod, whether it's red, green or blue.
Ah the poor Purple and Black/ No stripes get no love

Jim what happened to your pics?

haha.
if that mark III stripe history page would have said "the purple stripe sound alot like a c+", than everyone would be buying up those.

the pics are workin for me.

Yeah, I see the pics just fine. And if the stripes all sound basically the same, what's the point? Different, identical mods?

Latest posts

Back