• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie widebody mark IV combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark IV widebody combo amp. This amp is in perfect working condition EXCEPT for the reverb knob. It is missing its knob cover, and the turning the knob causes the reverb to cut out but only when turning between about 7-9. when its on 10, it work fine, 1-6 it works fine. its just like a dead spot in the pot. I'm extremely experienced in dealing with boogie mark amps. I'm 99.9% sure the pot just needs to be replaced for it to be 100% functional. the tank is good, the tube is good, the circuit is good, its just the pot. Other than that, this is about the 12th mark IV i've owned over the years... i love these amps. Its the later "B" version with the detachable power cord. It comes with an extra full new set of 6l6 power tubes(installed, with 2 or 3 hours on them...got them free from an endorsee, so i'm including them), and the tubes that i got with it that are also perfectly good and still test close to new. I'm only selling this because i'm no longer gigging out, i have a baby, so i can't play loud, and i downsized to a mini-recto and 1x12 cab, so this has got to go.
Cosmeticly, you can tell its seen some gigs without a road case. there are a few dings and scuffs in the tolex. The pictures tell the story on that. its nothing major, but its definitly not a brand new looking amp.
The footswitch and power cable are included. there is a small tear in the leather handle but its still functional. you can buy replacements from boogie too if you want.

$1100 shipped and paypaled (gift preferably) anywhere in the US.

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

Back