• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Triple Recto (PRICE DROP)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StratTone

Reaction score
I just can't get used to it so its time for a new home. I will post a pic when I get home later today. Head has JJ power tubes and comes with head cover. The only thing I would say is "wrong" with it is the guys I bought it from did a crappy job at extending the cable for the pedal and I cut it back to regular length and resoldered it back so you will have a piece of heat shrink noticable on the cable. The cables can be replaced easily since they just plug in. The price will be $1250 shipped. PM me if you have any questions. Head will be packed up great in an actualy box for heads. Thanks guys.

IMG_2616.jpg

Price lowered to $1200 shipped. Here is a list of things I'll take towards trade for it. Fender Twin Reverb Ri, Fender Super Reverb Ri, Boss CS2, high output single/stacked mini hums for strat or Tele, and a Boss DD3 or analog Boss pedal. Let me know if you need better pics or anything fellas. Time for this thing to get a home that loves it instead of it having to watch me play my Marshalls all the time instead of it. lol

I see you're a mustang fan....is that a '69 mach one and '70 Boss 302 on the wall there?

Good luck selling the amp, it stinks that you couldn't find the sound you were looking for.

-AJH

Yes sir it sure is. :) I have a '91 in the garage that I have ran 11.02 @ 122 mph with. I do like my vette too though....... ;)

Yeah I hate to sell it but the only thing I haven't tried with it was EL34s. I just really don't need it either and will probably just use the money to buy some wood working equipment. Or I'll trade it for something I know I like.

I might be able to buy it off of you in like a month. Sorry I can't take it off your hands now. $1150 is a great price

Latest posts

Back