• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark V 1x12 Combo - $1650

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Ashe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm selling my Mesa Boogie Mark V 1x12 Combo for $1650. It is in PERFECT working condition, and there is only one small (you wouldn't see it unless you actually spent time looking for it) ding, but it doesn't affect the tone or sound. (I will send a picture if requested).

AMAZING amp, but I use a different means of amplification now (Digital rig into a powered speaker), so this just sits in my room unused.

I bought it in September 2011, and i will make sure to provide the original receipt, as there is a transferable 5 year warranty on it.

Comes with : Footswitch, Footswitch Cable, User Manual, and Mesa casters.

Retails for $2400, but I'm just trying to get rid of it to pay for some school expenses. If you have any questions, or if you're interested in it, please contact me at SeanAshe45(at)gmail.com

The $1650 does not include shipping, but I will calculate shipping before you purchase it.

You are overpriced.
Mark V's are going for $1650.
Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back