• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe, Simulclass+EQ

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctadre

Reaction score
Hey all,

Selling my Mesa Boogie Mark III amp, simulclass, with EQ, no reverb (from factory). It is in a Mark IV headshell, the old style with metal corners, and has the Mark IV boogie insignia on the front (easy tube access in the front as well, like a Mark IV).

I got all new preamp and poweramp tubes from Doug's tubes a couple months ago, and have not played the amp much either.

I recently installed a brand new Globe Motors fan in the unit. It is a little louder than a Mark IV fan (due to the smaller size and strong cooling power), but not really noticeable when you are playing, even at bedroom levels. Cools the tubes and electronic circuitry very well!

Amp is in great condition, transformers look good, amp functions perfectly and sounds great, especially with the new tubes.

Pictures will be coming tonight. I am asking for $750 paypalled as a gift for the amp shipped to CONUS! If interested, let me know. I will be listing on ebay later tonight or tomorrow, but forum members get this nice discounted price!

[email protected]

Thanks,

Dre

Back