• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie 20/20 Tube Power Amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott from _actual time_

Reaction score
Mesa/Boogie 20:20 Tube Power Amp.

One rack-space stereo power amp. Two pairs of EL-84 power tubes wired for "Dyna-Watt power" sounds way louder than you'd expect from only 20 watts--it's plenty enough for all but the largest rooms, and it gets a really sweet tone when turned up.

In excellent condition. Minor rack rash on top and bottom. Works great.

mesa2020-front.jpg

mesa2020-back.jpg

Modded with the "Deep Mod," which removes the midrange hump on the inputs and makes the low end come through much better. Details on that mod are in this thread.

I have the two resistors that were taken out for the mod and will include them in case you want to restore the amp to stock specs--it sounds much better modded.

Also comes with a quad of brand new JJ tubes that I never got around to using (not pictured).

Update: now also comes with that SKB four-space rack, for free.

$499 with free shipping in the US. Will ship to Canada if you pay the extra cost. Payment by Paypal only. Sorry, no trades.

I have 100% positive trader feedback on the forums at sevenstring.org and on Ebay under the user ID scott951357.

Latest posts

Back