• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-Mesa 4x12 Recto oversized cab w/V30's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is curious as to why I am selling it that is simply because I am not in a band and this is way more than what I need for bedroom jamming. A nice practice amp will suffice. 8)

I also just recently found out that UPS will ship it being that it is under 150 pounds it's right around 105 pounds. I'm sure it will be expensive but if interested in having it shipped to ya just pm me your zip code and I can get you an estimation on the shipping. Thanks again.

Okay the price has been dropped being that the shipping is around $175 to $200 depending on where you are located. I am asking $550. Now of course that is not including shipping but that is a wonderful deal even with the shipping cost considering how mint this cab is. Thanks.

LB51 said:
Okay the price has been dropped being that the shipping is around $175 to $200 depending on where you are located. I am asking $550. Now of course that is not including shipping but that is a wonderful deal even with the shipping cost considering how mint this cab is. Thanks.

PM sent

Back