• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa 3 Channel Dual Rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempest1226

Reaction score
Hey friends. I bought a mesa roadster last year after having/using two additional dual recs for a stereo rig and theres no need for all that POOOWWWEERRR as I'm not gigging. haha. Been to lazy to do it but can't bare to watch it sit and could use the cash as I just lost my job. Its your standard Mesa 3 channel Dual rec with paper work and in PERFECT working condition. Never played out and maybe around 50 hours of (non smoking) studio use. I think I will be selling my second dual rec soon as well which is the same as this but with the fx loop parallel to serial mod which is def a bonus for G major users like myself. Shipping to US only. Asking 1200 or best offer. shipping. I Have no idea how much it would cost. haha. Ill just say 50.00 and if its less will charge actual cost. Any more than 50.00 and I'll eat the cost. Def willing to deal as I need money ASAP. All I will say is DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. aaghhhhhh.

Its the individual dual rec pics at the top of the page:

http://s136.photobucket.com/home/tempest1226

Any questions feel free.

Latest posts

Back