• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark V Combo #518, custom Zinc Bronco vinyl, price drop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
DSCN0419.jpg

http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af189/octavetherapy/Mark%20V%20Sale/

For Sale, one Mark V combo. #518. I think it was in the second run of amps. I am the original owner, having purchased the amp directly from Mesa. I have had the amp since June 18, 2009 (the day after my birthday, hooha!)

Everything is included. I will ship the amp in the original box. I have both manuals for the amp (the original which came misprinted and the replacement sent to me by Mesa). I have the amp topper that demos the amp controls (this did not even come with my amp - I asked for it before Mesa stopped including them).

I have probably gigged this amp 50 times, 15 or so of those have been in a church. It has a scuff on the right edge of the tolex (when facing the front) from my errant foot. If the amp had been black it would not be a scuff, but the Zinc Bronco coloring comes off if properly persuaded. The slipcover for the amp has frayed in a couple places - this seems to be pretty normal, they are chinese and probably the least expensive part of the amp. The footswitch has been kicked and such, like a footswitch should be. It does not look brand new. I had an EVM 12L in there for a day to see how I liked it, and I had to relocate the reverb tank. It is back in the stock location but there are some extra holes I drilled in the back panel.

The amp was sent to Mesa several months ago. A relay and the Ch2 Mid pot were replaced under warranty.

The rest of the amp is in great condition and I have done my best to baby it. I am pulling my preamp tubes for the sale so it will come with Mesa pre and power tubes all around. The amp has about 3 years left on the warranty.

I want the right to buy it back from whoever I sell it to if they decide to sell!! I won't be (back) in college forever!

$1800
$1700 without the MS12. I do not have the original MC90 so we are talking about an unloaded combo here.

No trades please.

Back