• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV widebody, Rectoverb v2 in Cincinnati area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Well, go figure... after 5 years of playing Mesa amps, I discover the Boogie Board about the same time I'm selling them off. Grrr. Guess I'll have to spend my days in the "Other Amps" section! :)

Anyway, I have a couple amps that I've used in my home studio for recording projects over the past few years. Both are in excellent physical and working condition. I'm just selling off my Mesas because I've started playing Randall MTS amps.

Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Widebody -- You know the specs: 85w, four 6L6's, 3 channels + graphic EQ, one 12" Celestion speaker (Custom 90), lots of preamp/power amp voicing options, reverb, series FX loop, includes 6-button footswitch & cover. $1250

Mesa/Boogie Rectoverb v2 -- Single rectifier combo. 50w, two 6L6's, two channels with 2-3 modes each, one 12" Celestion speaker (Custom 90), reverb, parallel FX loop, includes 3-button footswitch. $800

I will give preference to buyers in the Cincinnati area to avoid the cost/hassle of shipping (and I will drive a couple hours to meet you halfway if you are in the vicinity of Cinci and would like to pick up the amp in person). I accept cash (in person), money orders, cashier's checks, and Paypal for payment. Would consider trades for EBMM Axis/Steve Morse models, Gibson Les Paul Standard DC+'s, and PRS Swamp Ash Specials. I've got plenty of references from past transactions--if you need 'em, just ask.

Thanks,
--Brent

Just wanted to pipe in and say that I bought a Thiele cab from Brent recently and it was in showroom condition. I saw the above-mentioned amps when I picked it up and they were pristine as well. If anyone's interested - you will not be disappointed!

sam

Thanks for the support, Sam! If not for you, I'd never have found the Boogie Board.

Anyway, here are a couple pics of the Mark IV and Rectoverb in case anybody's interested:

http://studio.naughtybutterspoon.com/mark4.jpg

http://studio.naughtybutterspoon.com/rectoverb.jpg

--B

Latest posts

Back