• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV "B" version long head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temps

Reaction score
I picked up a Stiletto Deuce stage II a few days ago and I finally found something that can improve on the tone of my Mark IV (totally IMO, but hey, I was looking for a long time). So the Mark IV has gotta go!

This includes all the original paperwork, from its original build date in 1996. Also comes with a nice shiny copy of the Mesa catalog and the craptastic stapled home printed instruction manual that I think this amp came with brand new. It is in very good condition, aside from a scuff on one of the metal corner pieces on the top.

Includes a four month old set of Eurotubes high gain pre and 6L6 power tubes, and a set of Mesa Boogie preamp and 6L6 power tubes that are of unknown age.

DSCF4512.jpg

DSCF4511.jpg

DSCF4515.jpg

Yes my wallpaper border is the coolest thing ever.

$1350 + shipping

I am located in Canada. I am interested in trades, but only for a TC Electronic G Major + cash.

I will if you are willing to pay for it. The box isn't oversize, but it is heavy, so it could be well over $300 to Finland

Good Lord,I never thought I'd see the day that a stilleto replaced a MKIV!Sorry,I just had to blurt that one out or burst. :D

powerlord said:
Good Lord,I never thought I'd see the day that a stilleto replaced a MKIV!Sorry,I just had to blurt that one out or burst. :D

Well, it happened :D When I had my Dual Rec I wanted more articulation and attack, when I had my Mark IV I wanted a bit more sag and life in the sound so the Stiletto fits that bill perfectly.

Latest posts

Back