• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark III green stripe head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I was just about to ask if the craigslist ad was yours. I actually saw that one first. I was going to ask if I could separate the 4x12 from your ownership. :wink:

Ship to UK Rabies ??

Have paypal too , confirmed etc

Cheers

Stu

NOOOO RABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! YOU"LL REGRET IT FOREVER!!!!!! SEND IT TO ME FOR SAFE KEEPING UNTIL YOU WANT IT BACK!!

yeah, but sell the RK, not the III! A) you'll get more dough for the RK B) the III sounds better. theres a reason petrucci went back to the marks

meh. I dunno I used to love the rectos til I got my III. now I just kinda scowl when I have to play one. (stupid rehearsal studios don't have marks). oh well. its a shame to see it go, especially cause your mark is CHERRY. maybe I'll find a briefcase with 1000 dollars in it so I can have two III's. the blue for cleans and a green for leads

I was going to remind you to re-submit your ad on CL because it expired today.

Latest posts

Back