• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IIC+ Simulclass head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis Shaw said:
For local sale only in the Huntsville, Alabama area, is a dead mint Mark IIC+ Simulclass head, Rev + graphic, in black tolex. No shipping allowed, local pickup only, cash sale.
The amp is in perfect working order, Ruby 6L6's, mesa pre's. Origional slip cover is also mint. I will be glad to send pics to a private/seperate e-mail address. Price $3600.00.

Right :roll:
Good Luck
Jim

av8or3 said:
Dennis Shaw said:
For local sale only in the Huntsville, Alabama area, is a dead mint Mark IIC+ Simulclass head, Rev + graphic, in black tolex. No shipping allowed, local pickup only, cash sale.
The amp is in perfect working order, Ruby 6L6's, mesa pre's. Origional slip cover is also mint. I will be glad to send pics to a private/seperate e-mail address. Price $3600.00.

Right :roll:
Good Luck
Jim

heck, I say "NOT"

What a dick, no shipping... I'm just sayin'

and the price... yeah good "luck"

Dennis Shaw said:

One of you boys in the NAMM need to reach out to this fellow and make him an offer he can't refuse... :wink:
Jim

is this the same dude who was trying to get like 3k for his c+ on the gear page, and then $400 shipping because he thought it
would be a better idea to ship a headshell and chassis seperately?

i wonder if that stubborn, dellusional fellow ever sold his.
i tried to tell him it was safer to ship it all in one box, if packed correctly.
he wouldn't hear it.
what do i know, i've only been selling gear online for 10 years. :lol:

JimAnsell said:
is this the same dude who was trying to get like 3k for his c+ on the gear page, and then $400 shipping because he thought it
would be a better idea to ship a headshell and chassis seperately?

i wonder if that stubborn, dellusional fellow ever sold his.
i tried to tell him it was safer to ship it all in one box, if packed correctly.
he wouldn't hear it.
what do i know, i've only been selling gear online for 10 years. :lol:
he did sell it-this is the cleanest i have seen-dead mint is dead on -hard sale in this economy-Dennis is a stand up guy,you guys are just smart little fishies :)

Dennis Shaw said:

Dennis, I respectfully ask for your understanding for the grief I have given you here.
Word is you are a standup guy and I will give you that. (I have recieved PM's)
I wish you well with the sale BUT I wish I had enough money to be a buyer. (sadness)
peace

Russ

All,

No offense taken.

I lost my job Jan. 31 of this year, and have not been able to find another one. I am only basing my price on current market and what it would go for retail; plus I'm broke...............

Dennis,

Sorry for poking fun at your expense. Honestly, If I had $3600 I'd be buying a Mark V (head) and assorted goodies (and relieving some MAJOR GAS in the process :D ).

My guess is eBay might be the better venue for what you're asking dollarwise - be prepared to ship.

Good Luck!

jbw

Dennis,
I too apologize for my comments earlier, I'm pretty sure you didn't find the humor in them. Good luck on the sale and the job search as well.
May I ask what you do?
Jim

thegaindeli said:
First you say what you think - then into instant "suck-asses"? With "spine" like that, you guys should run for public office... :roll: $3,600.00 for a fully loaded IIC+ head is insane to say the least! Even 18 months ago...
...a gear forum isn't the first place that comes to my mind in terms of showing "spine"

thegaindeli said:
First you say what you think - then into instant "suck-asses"? With "spine" like that, you guys should run for public office... :roll: $3,600.00 for a fully loaded IIC+ head is insane to say the least! Even 18 months ago...

It's a shame what you look for in a politician. I hope you don't vote.

(free bump for you Dennis)

Latest posts

Back