• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lonestar Classic Head Black with Tan Grill 50/100 - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
After a lot of thinking, and trying out tons of amps, I have decided to sell my LSC head (Serial Number L-004021). The amp is in excellent condition, but has two dings on the bottom (see pics). Comes with original manual, footswitch, and both EL34 tubes and 6L6 tubes. The back grill is included as well, but is not in any of the pics. I purchased it used in December 2008 from GC in Allentown PA. The price is $1220 plus shipping. Local pick-up is cool too if you live near Ithaca NY (50 mins), Scranton, PA (1 hr 45 mins), Syracuse NY (2 hours), Binghamton NY (40 mins) or anywhere else you feel like driving from. :lol: Money Order is preferred, but I'm flexible (Paypal E check, Paypal etc). Monsta-Tone (Andy), MusicmanJP6 (Adam), and GTS (George) can attest to my integrity as a buyer and a seller. Any questions, PM me or even call me 570-888-4660 (EST). Thanks!

Matt

Lonestar001.jpg

Lonestar004.jpg

Lonestar005.jpg

Lonestar006.jpg

Lonestar002.jpg

Lonestar003.jpg

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!!! This may be a longshot but I was wondering if you would be interested in trading up for a Black Face Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 Channel amp??? It has been recently retubes entirely and comes with footswitch and cable. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanx

Matt is an awesome, honest dude. I've done several trade/sale deals with him and everything I have received from him has been immaculate in condition, packed to perfection, and exactly as described.

...Sent ya a PM, Matt...

Wow Nicholas!! It HAS been a long time! Still digging that MKIV? Take care and thanks for the kind words! 8)

Matt

Man, Andy, I wish you lived closer; even a few states closer :lol: . The Heartbreaker is in the shop again. Remember that random, spontaneous cracking sound you and I heard/have heard, well it took on a life of its own on the clean channel a few weeks ago. Chuck described it as the sound of eggs sizzling when he heard it :lol: The Lust channel continues to kick *** thank God! 8)

Have you ever owned a Blue Angel or any of the Subway series? I'm very curious about them especially the Blue Angel. I played a US Masters TVA this afternoon. Nice sounding little amp -30 watts with a pair of el-84s and three AX7s. Here's their link if you're curious:

http://www.usmasters.com/TVA30Amp.htm

Take it easy!

Matt

Back