• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Transatlantic 15 with 4 years left on warranty

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Looking to sell a used TA-15 (SR#TA-003763) that I recently picked up from my friend Chuck at Binghamtone Guitars in Vestal New York. According to Boogie, the amp was manufactured in January 2012, so it has four years left on the warranty. I registered it on 12/30/2013. Only reasons that I am selling it are because I really miss not having an EFX loop, and to a lesser extent, reverb. The amp does not have the carry bag or the FS (that how Chuck had purchased it from the former owner).

I can attest that the amp is 100% working since I gigged with it on NYE. There are some surface scratches/discoloration on the top chrome area (see pic below). The "blue squiggles" (see pic) were there when I got the amp.

$550 shipped (continental USA) and Paypal or $525 picked-up using cash, . If you want to pick up the amp, I live in Sayre, PA which is about an hour's drive from Ithaca, NY, 45 minutes from Binghamton, NY, about 2 hours from Syracuse NY, 2 1/2 hours from Rochester, NY, and 2 hours from Scranton PA. I'm willing to meet you half-way, if that helps.

As far as trades go, I would consider a similar vintage Mini Recto (plus some cash on my end) or other small/low wattage Boogies. Let me know what you have. The worst I can say is no thanks.

I have done quite a few deals with other BB members over the years (such as Monsta-Tone, MusicManJP6, nremondelli, and ochrisl), so feel free to ask them about me.

Any questions, PM me. Thanks!

Matt

Back